There is nothing in this world that makes me happy than watching a cinema. It all started when I was 16 years of age. I had opportunities to watch few interesting movies like Pursuit of Happyness, Taare Zameen Par, Rang de Basanti, 300, Gladiator and the list goes on.
These movies made a certain impact in me and the way i see the outside world. Some get wisdom through books and some through inspirational speeches. I would say that whatever little wisdom I gained are through cinema.
Things awe me about cinema are the dialogues,the characterizations, the imagination of an creator.
Whenever you create something, you become GOD.
This love for cinema also made me write short stories and imagine how each characters would react.
here is My list of top 10 Favorite Movies,
Pursuit Of Happyness
Anbe Sivam
Life Is Beautiful
Taare Zameen Par
Rang De Basanti
Gladiator
Into the Wild
Batman - The Dark Knight
Fight Club
Aaranya Kaandam
I always think that, a person's can be defined by his taste on cinema.
I would like to end this post with a quote of my fav Dir Mr.Martin Scorsese's quotes - "The cinema began with a passionate, physical relationship between celluloid and the artists and craftsmen and technicians who handled it, manipulated it, and came to know it the way a lover comes to know every inch of the body of the beloved. No matter where the cinema goes, we cannot afford to lose sight of its beginnings"
These movies made a certain impact in me and the way i see the outside world. Some get wisdom through books and some through inspirational speeches. I would say that whatever little wisdom I gained are through cinema.
Things awe me about cinema are the dialogues,the characterizations, the imagination of an creator.
Whenever you create something, you become GOD.
This love for cinema also made me write short stories and imagine how each characters would react.
here is My list of top 10 Favorite Movies,
Pursuit Of Happyness
Anbe Sivam
Life Is Beautiful
Taare Zameen Par
Rang De Basanti
Gladiator
Into the Wild
Batman - The Dark Knight
Fight Club
Aaranya Kaandam
I always think that, a person's can be defined by his taste on cinema.
I would like to end this post with a quote of my fav Dir Mr.Martin Scorsese's quotes - "The cinema began with a passionate, physical relationship between celluloid and the artists and craftsmen and technicians who handled it, manipulated it, and came to know it the way a lover comes to know every inch of the body of the beloved. No matter where the cinema goes, we cannot afford to lose sight of its beginnings"
No comments:
Post a Comment